In this era of heavy weight lifting and weight loss plans, it is extremely important to have a proper protein supplement in your diet. What people go for these days is nothing but market based protein shakes and bars which seem to provide artificial protein to your body. Hence, it is extremely important to include protein in your diet naturally so as to maintain a proper health and lifestyle. So here we are with a very short list of vegetarian protein food sources that can supplement a greater amount of protein content to your body that to without any harm and at a low cost. Take a look at Deepika Padukone Diet Plan And Workout Routine
- Soy Products: Soyabean products and soyabean itself has a huge amount of protein content. It’s vegetarian and that it can be consumed easily with rice or chapatti. A cup full of soyabean can yield about 25 – 30 grams of protein and is one of the best protein snacks of all times. It can be even consumed as a salad along with other salads with a bit of tossing or may be a dish can be made alongside.
- Buckwheat: This is probably something many people may not have heard of. It is completely gluten- free and has a lot of ionic supply and is supposed to be highly rich in magnesium which serves as the power house of the body. This buckwheat is so quick in its action that it can help you lose a lot of weight in much lesser time and make you slim overall.
- Spinach: Spinach is supposed to be the most crucial member of the protein family. It provides a lot of protein content per serving and is highly nutritious as well. It prevents the bloating of other vegetables and absorbs calcium in the body. Spinach is highly versatile and can be consumed in several ways, may be as a veggie or in salads as well.
- Peas: Another vegetable, peas is something everyone can grab in at any time of the day and is used in several of the food items. To reveal a lesser known fact, peas contain eight fold more protein than spinach and is highly nutritious; imagine the amount of protein it must be having in a bowl full of peas. Also, it is extremely helpful in maintaining a beautiful immune system and a proper toned body shape as well.
- Nuts: Again, nuts pose an easy source of proteins. You can munch them in any time of the day without spending time in any cooking or baking. Cashews and almonds pose to be everyone’s favorite and that it is extremely easy to find them anywhere and also are considered to be good snack. Also, they are considered to be important to the diet of a human regardless of their age and are natural weight- loss agents and can decrease a part of your weight in about a week or two. So just grab a handful of those nuts and get that protein supply.
Did You Know Deepika’s Diet Plan Is Amoung The Best Celebrity Diet Plans. How cool is that?