Due to increased pollution and varied lifestyles, people especially girls today are facing the problem of hair fall and weak hair. It is extremely important to take care of your these days and that going for artificial measures may give your hair a short term happiness but may end up destroying them. It is important to have a lookout at your hair type and work accordingly because hair pose to be an important part of our body and hence we should naturally nourish them in a way that they remain to be healthy and shiny forever. Here’s a small list of natural items that you should use to take good care of your hair. Here are some Amazing Tips To Increase Hair Volume
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has been adapted as an ancient way to nourish hair with all good nutrients. All you need is a good amount of coconut oil for your hair and just heat it a bit. Apply it evenly to your scalp in a circular motion and just leave it like that for a span of 30 to 40 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water and shampoo. Regular oiling to hair is as important as consumption of food and hence regular oil would render beautiful, shiny and voluminous hair.
- Egg: Egg is basically responsible for providing proteins to the body and hair. It gives good nutrition to our hair and makes them healthy. Grab an egg and just pour the egg white and yolk in a container and whisk well till the mixture becomes yellow. Apply a coat of it to your hair and just let it stay for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, wash off with a good but mild shampoo and lukewarm water. Instant shininess can easily be observed if applied once a week.
- Olive Oil: You must have heard several health benefits of olive oil, but it is a lesser known fact that olive oil is even helpful for your skin and hair. Because it has fatty acid- Omega 3 it would be easier to get your kind of desired hair. It enhances your hair quality and hair growth as well. Just get a good amount of it in your fingers and apply over scalp in a circular motion slowly. This massage helps the oil to penetrate deep into the roots and settles there. After a good massage it can be washed off after 15 to 30 minutes or may be it can be kept overnight.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera is supposed to be the beauty gel. Grab aloe sticks and just extract its gel. Apply a considerable amount of it all over your hair and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash off with cold or lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Henna: It is also considered to be an age old tradition for healthy and natural growth of hair. Henna leaves can be plucked and dried and then a paste of the same can be applied over mixed with yogurt or eggs. It gives a natural color to hair and enhances growth.